Nickel Boron 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
Our Premium Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) is precisely machined from high-grade steel alloy to government M16 specs, then given a proprietary Nickel Boron (NiB) coating that results in a super-smooth, harder-than-chrome surface. NiB reduces friction to the bare minimum and is impervious to corrosion and abrasion. The slick finish also keeps carbon from adhering, so clean up is much faster and easier than with standard parts. Ideal choice for high-volume shooters (i.e. 3-gun competitors, etc.).
Matched bolt/carrier set is machined to mil-spec dimensions using the latest manufacturing and quality-control techniques to deliver superb reliability in both semi-auto and select-fire rifles. Bolt is magnetic particle inspected (MPI) and high pressure tested (HPT) to ensure there are no internal flaws to compromise structural integrity and cause premature failure. Fully staked carrier key and tool steel extractor further aid reliable cycling. Fits standard AR-15/M16/M4 rifles with nickel-boron coating that’s smoother and slicker than hard-chrome for reduced friction and superb wear-resistance in high-intensity applications.
Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group:
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride; this advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
Bolt Assembly: Mil Spec Dimension with External Surfaces Heat Treated and CNC Ground for Precision Fit
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride
- Extractor: 4340 Steel , Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test
Made in the USA